|Pears||4 (With Stalks)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Yellow food color||1 Pinch|
|Mango slices||2 , finely chopped (Fresh / Tinned)|
1. Peel pears, leaving the stalks intact. Heat water in large saucepan, add rest of ingredients (except mango), stir well.
2. When sugar dissolves, add pears, stir, cover.
3. Simmer on low forlhr, turn pears few times to cook on all sides.
4. Remove pears from water.
5. Place in dish. Refrigerate. Remove cloves from water. Return saucepan to stove, cook on high, stir constantly till thick sauce is formed. Stir in mango.
6. Remove from heat, leave aside to cool. Serve pears cold topped with mango sauce, garnished with cherries.