|Salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Chilly powder||3 Tablespoon (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fenugreek seeds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Asafoetida||3⁄4 Pinch (Or A Small Pinch)|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wash, wipe dry and grate the mangoes. Add some salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and set aside.
2. In 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil fry the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds, remove from ka-dai, powder, and set aside.
3. Squeeze the water from the gratings, and discard the water. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done add the gratings and turmeric powder. Fry on low heat until the gratings turn soft.
4. Add the rest of the salt and chilly powder, and continue to fry until the oil surfaces.
5. Remove from heat, add the asafoetida and fenugreek powder, and mix thoroughly. Cool and bottle.