|Refined flour||115 Gram|
|Fat||30 Gram (To Rub In Flour)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Pomegranate seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sift flour, add salt. Rub in fat. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside, covered, for at least half an hour.
2. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas and chop chillies. Chop onions, garlic, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat about 30 mi. oil. Put in chopped ingredients. Saute without discolouration. Add diced vegetables and enough water to cook vegetables dry. Add salt.
4. When vegetables are cooked and moisture has evaporated, add pomegranate seeds and garam masala. Mix well and remove.
5. Knead dough. Divide into small portions. Roll put into rounds about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and paper thin. Cut down the centre. Make a cone of each, piece. Put in prepared filling. Seal the edges with water. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4936 Calories from Fat 4336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 490 g753.8%
Saturated Fat 68.8 g344%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.5 mg8.5%
Sodium 471 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.8%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.5%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 19 g38.8%
Vitamin A 226.7% Vitamin C 108.8%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 43.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet