|Ripe pineapple||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled and chopped|
|Green chilies||2 Medium, half slit|
|Ginger||1 Inch, sliced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Dry red chilies||2 Medium|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten|
|Refined vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry red chilies||3 Medium, halved|
1. Cook pineapple with green chillies, ginger, salt and 1/2 cup water.
2. Grind coconut and red chillies to a paste. Add crushed mustard seeds.
3. Mix the ground ingredients with the cooked pineapple. Allow it to boil once and remove from fire. Add beaten curd and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add red chillies and curry leaves.
5. Pour the seasoning over the cooked pineapple. Mix well.