An indian papadam that is garnished with tomatoes and onions to make a quick snack ...
An innovative masala pappad recipe that you could serve as a great snack. Masala Papads are a great variation to plain Papads. They look great and can be served as snacks or appetizers.
2 Medium (Garlic flavored papad used)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Onions, tomatoes and bell peppers used)
1⁄4 Teaspoon (Use as per taste)
Red chili powder
1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Take a papad, lay it on a plate, spray with some oil.
2. Put it in the microwave oven for about 30 seconds each side.
3. In a bowl, season the finely chopped vegetables with cumin powder, salt, red chili powder and chaat masala. Sprinkle some freshly chopped cilantro and mix well.
4. Spread the mix over the papad and serve
5. Serve fresh as an appetizer or a snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack idea, then this masala papad recipe would surely impress you. Take a look at this video that presents an absolutely delicious masala papad recipe which can be prepared in just a few minutes. The snack is definitely much healthier and appetizing than any other fried snacks. Give it a try....