Chai... experiment with new tastes and flavors. Many other flavor have not been shown yet..But every morning my special tea keeps me energetic the whole day...and also keeps me away from getting common cold, cough. So make your everyday morning a fresh morning with this tea..chai...
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Tea cups used for measuring water)
Black tea leaves
1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated
2 Medium, torn into small pieces
1 Medium, torn into small pieces
1⁄4 Teaspoon, cut into pieces (Fresh green tea eaves used)
2 Teaspoon (As required per taste)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Tea cups used for measuring milk)
1. Take a pot and pour 2 tea cups of water and 4 teaspoons of black tea leaves.
2. Add grated ginger, tulsi and mint leaves torn, green tea leaves, freshly ground cardamom powder, a pinch of tea masala and sugar to taste. Stir and bring it to a boil.
3. Once the tea starts to boil, add the milk. Again allow it to come to a boil.
4. Once the tea starts boiling, strain the tea into the tea cups.
5. Serve the flavored herb tea with any Indian snack.
The quantity of milk and choice of variety of herbs added can be varied as per taste.