Enjoy Rawa Dosa anytime. Can be made without noodles as well. Green onion gives nice twist to this Dosa. Kids will love it. Must try super easy to make recipe.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Rava or sooji)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Green chili paste
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Any variety can be used)
2 Tablespoon, chopped (green onion can also be used)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As required)
2 Teaspoon (For drizzling over the pooda while frying) (Optional)
1. Take a mixing bowl add the semolina, gram flour, ground cumin, salt and sugar. Mix using a spoon.
2. Gradually add the oil and yogurt. Continue to stir with the spoon to mix well.
3. Add the green chili and ginger paste. Then add the boiled spaghetti (Whole grain spaghetti used in this recipe) and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and gradually add water a little at a time and mix to form a batter. Also add freshly chopped cilantro while mixing the batter.
5. Once the batter is made, let it rest for about 30 minutes before making the pooda.
6. Check the batter for the desired consistency. If required add a little more water.
7. Take a non-stick pan and heat it on a stove. Spoon some batter and pour it on the pan and spread it to a round as thin as you can. Drizzle some oil on the edges if required.
8. When the bottom of the pooda is golden brown flip sides and let it cook. Drizzle some oil if required on the reverse side as well.
9. Serve the poodas hot with yogurt or any chutney of your choice.
Break the spaghetti sticks before boiling them.
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video.