Bhavna shows you how you can make triangle Samosa.
Spring roll wrappers
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Stuffing for the samosa)
1. In a small bowl mix a little maida with a little water to make a paste which would help in sticking the edges of the samosas. Set this aside.
2. Take a spring roll wrapper and cut it diagonally into two triangles.
3. Take one triangle and lay it on the table pointing away from you. Fold one edge of the triangle inwards and the other over it, folding the excess inside forming a pocket.
4. Fill the pocket with the desired stuffing and and fold the top to close the pocket forming a triangle samosa. Seal the edges well using the maida paste prepared earlier.
5. Take a pan with oil heated and deep fry the samosas and drain into a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
6. Serve warm with a chutney of your choice.
Things You Will Need
1. A paste of maida and water - to stick the edges of the samosas before frying
If you're curious to know how the Indian samosa is made, then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the yummy samosa. The vegetable filling is used for the samosa. She makes the recipe so easy and simple with her technique. Do check out the interesting video.