Indian Spicy Chaas
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, take half a cup of yogurt and mix it with half a cup of water.
2. Blend it well with a hand blender. Add more water if required.
3. In a pan, heat oil.
4. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida powder and whole red chilies. Allow it to splutter.
5. Remove from flame and add it to the chaas.
6. Add salt and mix well.
7. To serve Indian spicy chaas, pour it into a tall glass and garnish with coriander leaves.