|Fat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Ginger piece||1⁄2 Inch|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Mint leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
1. Soak gram for 2 hours.
2. Clean all leaves and chop finely.
3. Cut potatoes, onion, brinjal and carrot into small pieces.
4. Into a pan put in soaked gram, the different types of leaves and vegetables and cook over a very slow fire till vegetables are well cooked.
5. Using a churner, mash up all the ingredients. In a large fry-pan, heat about 50 gm. of fat.
6. Lightly fry the ground spices. Add vegetables and fry over low heat till the mixture is fairly dry.
7. Sprinkle garam masala powder, chopped mint and coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg5%
Sodium 28 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 0.65 g1.3%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet