|Refined flour||30 Gram|
1. Wash and slice tomatoes.
2. Peel and slice onion.
3. Peel and grate carrot. Grate coconut.
4. Place tomatoes, onion and carrot in a heavy pan.
5. Add hot stock or boiling water. Add pepper and salt.
6. Cook till vegetables are almost done.
7. Add grated coconut and cook till vegetables are well cooked.
8. Rub through a soup sieve.
9. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
10. Add vegetable puree gradually (the sauce and puree should be of the same temperature).
11. Reheat and serve garnished with chopped parsley.