Sprouted Chana Bhaji
|Sprouted bengal gram||225 Gram|
|Chili powder||5 Gram|
|Green chilies||5 Gram|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Garam masala||5 Gram|
1. Boil sprouted gram in just enough water to cook it.
2. When half cooked add chilli powder, turmeric, and garam masala.
3. When gram is cooked and no water remains, add salt.
4. Chop onions finely and slice green chillies.
5. In a big pan heat fat. Add onions. When browned add green chillies and cooked gram.
6. Fry together for a few minutes.
7. Remove from fire and serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves and slices of lemon.