Sridevi English Vinglish Ladoo
|Gram flour||115 Gram|
|Yellow food color||5 Gram|
|Yellow color||5 Gram|
|Sodium bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Fat||30 Gram (Absorption)|
1. Make a thick batter with gram flour and soda bicarbonate dissolved in water.
2. Heat fat in a deep fry-pan.
3. Drop batter through a perforated spoon. Fry for one to two minutes.
4. Prepare sugar syrup with sugar and water to two string consistency.
5. Put fried boondi into syrup. Add crushed cardamoms and pistachio nuts and form into balls. The colour can be added to the batter to make it yellower.