|Bread slices||4 (stale - the ratio is 4:1:1 i.e 4 slices/person/serving)|
|Curd||2 Tablespoon (dahi)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon (rye / sarson)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch (haldi)|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take the bread slices & crumble them between fingers.
2) Add Dahi, salt & garam masala to the bread n set aside for 2 mins.
3) Heat oil in a kadai, add haldi & rai until it splutters.
4) Add the bread mixture & mix well.
5) Cover & cook for 3-4 mins n make sure to keep stirring in between to avoid burning.
6) Serve hot with kethup or green chutney.