|Boiled vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed (Green Beans, Carrot, Peas, potato, Cut Corns)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Saunf||1 Teaspoon (fennel seeds)|
1. Grate the onions and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for about 20 mins. Peel the skin and finely chop them and keep it aside.
3. Cut the Fried paneer into small pieces and Soak them in warm water till you add them to the curry.
4. Heat Oil in a kadai and fry the grated onions till golden brown.
5. Add the Greenchillie, ginger and garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
6. Then add the grounded powder and fry few sec.
7. Then add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt and fry another 10 mins.
8. Now add the boiled vegetables, milk, fresh cream, little water and fried paneer pieces.
9. Cook till the gravy becomes thick.
Garnish it with finely chopped Coriander leaves and Serve hot with Chappathi, Rice or Naan.
I did this kurma in B'lore during my mom's Kitty Party,all her friends said taste is good and delicious to eat.