Moong Dal Hulwa Rajasthani
|Split green gram||150 Gram|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Food color||2 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Cashewnuts||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Soak the gram for 4-5 hours. Grind to a very fine paste.
2. Melt fat in a karai (fry-pan) and add ground gram. Fry to a slight brown colour over a very slow fire.
3. Boil milk separately with sugar.
4. When gram starts browning add milk.
5. Keep on stirring, (it should not stick to the sides of the pan) till all the milk gets dried up and fat starts oozing out from the halwa.
6. Remove and serve hot, garnished with the dry fruits.