|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Capsicums||4 Medium (2 Green, 2 Red Colored)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Tikka masala paste||1 Tablespoon (Sharwood)|
|Saffron strands/1 pinch yellow color||2|
|Fresh chopped coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash rice, drain. Place rice, 2 cups water in thick based saucepan, add saffron or colour, bring to boil.
2. Cover, simmer on low for 12-15 mins (rice should be cooked in this time). Remove from heat, keep aside.
3. Wash capsicums, remove seeds, cut in half lengthwise, so as to have two halves with cavity inside. keep aside.
4. Heat oil in medium saucepan, add onion, saute till transparent, add Tikka masala paste, prepared rice, coriander. Mix well, remove from heat.
5. Brush capsicum halves with oil, fill them with prepared rice.
6. Arrange on lightly oiled tray or in casserole. Cover, bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 15 mins. Serve hot or cold.