Chickpea Vegetable Mix
|Chickpeas||100 Gram (boiled)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, cut into small pieces|
|Green peas||50 Gram|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||To Taste|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green cardamom powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Curd||50 Gram (make a paste of it)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm) (small pieces with skin)|
|Ginger||To Taste, cut in long thin pieces|
|Onions||1 Medium, cut in small pieces|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (for cooking)|
1. Heat oil in a frying pan
2. Put cut onion, ginger and garlic in pan
3. After 30 seconds, put boiled chick peas in the pan, add some salt
4. Saute it for 3-4 minutes, then put mixture of corn, green peas, beans, carrots in the pan
5. Add some salt and saute the mixture for 4-5 minutes
6. Mix the spices in a bowl and add some water. stir to let the water mix well.
7. Add the spices in the pan and fry for another 3-4 minutes
8. Add the curd and fry for some more time.
9. After sometime the curd will be mixed well in the vegetables and spices.
Yummmm!!! It's ready to eat. Enjoy