|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Bengal gram flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable||250 Gram, fried (Potatoes, Pumpkin, Green Leaves Or Fried Ladies Fingers)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Pinch|
|Split black gram||1 Teaspoon|
1. Grate coconut and grind to a fine paste with green chillies, cumin and ginger.
2. Mix all the ingredients down to gram flour with buttermilk.
3. Add salt and vegetable. Heat, stirring all the time, and as the mixture comes to boil, remove.
4. Heat oil. Add black gram and, as it browns, add mustard seeds. When seeds crackle, add asafoetida and curry leaves.
5. Pour over the vegetable and curd mixture. Stir well.