Chakli A Murukku
|Rice flour||340 Gram|
|Split black gram||115 Gram|
|Thick coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Sift rice flour through a fine sieve. Roast slightly.
2. Roast gram and powder.
3. Grind garlic, pepper and cumin.
4. Grate coconut and extract thick coconut milk. Add ground spices to it.
5. Mix flour and gram powder.
6. Add salt. Rub in butter.
7. Add coconut milk and make a stiff dough.
8. Knead well. Set aside for half an hour.
9. Knead again; press through mould and fry in hot fat.