|Refined flour||200 Gram|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sieve flour. Make a soft dough with a little fat (1 tablespoon) and water.
2. Roll out 0.5 cm (1/4") thick. With a sharp knife, cut into strips 1.25 cm. (1/2") broad by 4 cm. (1 1/2") long.
3. Deep fry them till golden brown in colour on a very slow fire.
4. Prepare sugar syrup of one thread consistency with 3 tbsp. of water and 200 gm. sugar.
5. While it is hot, put prepared petna in it and shake the vessel well, so that the pieces get coated.
6. Sprinkle powdered cardamom over them.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5336 Calories from Fat 3851
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 427 g657.2%
Saturated Fat 127.3 g636.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.1 mg120.7%
Sodium 4 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 353 g117.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 200.4 g
Protein 21 g41.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.2% Iron 51.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet