|Pistachio nuts||55 Gram|
|Glace cherries||55 Gram|
|Pink food color||2 Drop|
|Crushed cardamom||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
1. Rub mawa and sugar together and divide into 3 portions.
2. Cook one portion on a slow fire till sugar is dissolved.
3. Continue cooking slowly till mixture forms a ball when tested between finger and thumb.
4. Add finely shredded cherries and pink colour.
5. Turn out on to a greased tray and spread evenly.
6. Cook second portion same as the first; add crushed cardamom and sliced pistachio nuts.
7. Spread over first layer.
8. Cook third portion. Add cocoa and blanched chopped almonds. Spread over second layer.
9. Put silver paper over. Cut into diamonds.