Prawn Tikka Masala
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger pulp||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic pulp||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen cooked king prawns||15 , defrosted and peeled|
|Natural yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Single cream||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Corn oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Coriander||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, oil and salt. Using your hand, stir the prawns into the spice mixture, then cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the prawns on a heatproof dish and cook under a preheated medium hot grill for about 5-7 minutes, turning them at least once and basting occasionally with a brush. Remove from the heat when black marks begin to appear on the prawns and set aside.
3. To make the sauce, mix together the natural yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger pulp, salt and half of the single cream.
4. Heat the oil for the sauce in a saucepan and gently pour in the tikka masala mixture, stirring all the time. Remove the pan from the heat if the mixture begins to curdle, but continue to stir. Bring to the boil.
5. Pour in the remaining cream, add the fresh coriander and grilled prawns and stir until the sauce has thickened. Transfer to a serving dish.