|Whole-wheat flour||450 Gram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Mix)|
1. Sieve flour.
2. Rub part of the fat into flour.
3. Add salt and water and make a dough.
4. Keep aside for at least half an hour.
5. Knead well. Divide into even sized portions. Roll out 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick. Smear melted fat.
6. Sprinkle a little flour over. Fold into two and roll out into round or triangular shapes.
7. Heat griddle and grill each side of paratha for a minute. Add fat around the edges and a little on top. Turn over and fry both sides.