|Whole-wheat flour||450 Gram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Mix)|
1. Sieve flour.
2. Rub part of the fat into flour.
3. Add salt and water and make a dough.
4. Keep aside for at least half an hour.
5. Knead well. Divide into even sized portions. Roll out 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick. Smear melted fat.
6. Sprinkle a little flour over. Fold into two and roll out into round or triangular shapes.
7. Heat griddle and grill each side of paratha for a minute. Add fat around the edges and a little on top. Turn over and fry both sides.
Calories 640 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.4%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg8.1%
Sodium 102.5 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.9%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.8% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet