Paneer Tava Masala
|Paneer||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut into cubes|
|Dried fenugreek leaves||2 Tablespoon, crushed (kasoori methi)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Carom seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green chilies||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon (shan jeera)|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon (For garnishing)|
1. Marinate the paneer cubes with dried fenugreek leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and salt. Keep it aside for 1/2 hour
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan (tava) and shallow fry the paneer pieces in it till they are golden brown in colour.
3. Drain on absorbent paper and keep it aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add the ajwain and cumin seeds to it.
5. When they crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
6. Add the garlic paste, green chillies, coriander powder and salt and saute for 2 minutes.
7. Add the tomato puree and caraway seeds. Cook till the oilm separates from the gravy.
8. Add the fried paneer cubes, cream and garam masala powder and mix gently. Serve hot garnished with cilantro.