Mango Panna Cotta
|Low fat buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Tablespoon|
|Gelatin powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Mango pulp||4 Tablespoon|
|Slivered almonds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grease 8 ramekins and set aside.
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water.
3. In a sauce pan, heat the buttermilk, half and half, whipping cream, sugar, mango pulp and vanilla essence. Bring it to a slow simmer.
3. Remove from the stove and mix the gelatin while whisking this mixture slowly.
4. Pour into individual ramekins and chill for at least 4-5 hours.
5. Carefully run a sharp knife to loosen the edges of the panna cotta. Keep your serving plate on the ramekin and turn it upside down. Tap on the top of the plate. Panna cotta will slip onto your dessert plate. Top with almonds, pistachios and some more mango pulp, if desired