1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine oil, and turmeric. Blend well and pour on cauliflower. Mix well.
3. Pop cauliflower in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
4. Place a pot on flame, pour oil and saute onion, garlic, ginger, and chilies. Cook on low heat until soften.
5. Add curry powder, turmeric and pour some water. Fry for a few minutes.
6. Pour in canned tomatoes and simmer for a couple of minutes.
7. Stir in salt and cauliflower. Add more water, if needed and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add coriander after 4 minutes of cooking and stir well. Continue to cook for a minute.
Want to try an Indian dish for lunch today? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Indian Cauliflower and Tomato Curry recipe that is sure to blow your mind. Watch this video now
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 250.4 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 27.4%
Vitamin C 184.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Cauliflower And Tomato Curry Recipe Video