|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned chicken broth||28 Ounce (2 Cans, 14 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chutney||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped (From A 6-Ounce Bottle)|
|Diced cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soften gelatin with sugar and curry powder in 1 cup of the broth in a medium-size saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in remaining 2 1/2 cups broth.
2. Measure 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into a small bowl; set aside for the next step. Stir lemon juice into the remaining gelatin in saucepan. Chill about 50 minutes or until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
3. Stir chutney into the reserved 1/2 cup of gelatin in small bowl; pour into a 6-cup mold; chill about 30 minutes or just until sticky-firm.
4. Fold chicken and celery into the thickened gelatin in saucepan; spoon over the sticky-firm chutney layer in mold. Chill several hours, or overnight, until firm.
5. To unmold, run a sharp-tip, thin-blade knife around top of mold, then dip very quickly in and out of a pan of hot water. Cover mold with serving plate; turn upside down; gently lift off mold. Garnish the platter with leaves of Belgian endive, halved seedless grapes and flaked coconut, if you wish.