Spicy Pav Bhaji
|Cauliflower florets||100 Gram|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Chopped coriander||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||5 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Paav bhaji masala powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||1 Tablespoon|
|Green chillies||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
* Except potato and peas cut all other vegetables in tiny pieces. Boil all the vegetables with the potato and peas in cooker for 3 whistles.
* Peel the skin of the potato and mash it with other boiled vegetables nicely.
* In a big pan put butter, jeera (jeeragam ), finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
* Now add the grind mix and fry for 5 mins in medium flame. The add finely chopped tomatoes and fry till it is mashed.
* Now add mashed potato and other vegetables, salt, chilli powder, sugar, paav bhaji masala powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
* Pour 1/4 cup water or less for a thick gravy.
* After 5 mins of that in low flame remove and garnish with corrainder leaves.
TO SERVE :
* Cut the buns into two as shown and apply little butter on both sides and fry them lightly in a tawa like how you do bread.
* Then serve them as shown. In a plate keep the buns and the paav bhaji masala in a side and put some chopped red onion on top of the masala and squeeze some lemon juice on top of it and serve hot.