Indian Pepper Chicken
|Chicken||1⁄2 Kilogram, cut in small pieces (Chicken Thighs Preferred)|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pattai||3 Small (Cinnamon)|
|Pattai pieces||3 Small (cinnamon)|
|Cloves||3 Small (Crambo)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pepper powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
* Marinate the items said and keep aside for 30 mins.
* In a non stick pan pour 3 tbsp of oil and fry onions till golden brown.
* Put the chopped tomato and ketchup and fry for 2 mins, then add the marinated chicken pieces.
* Keep flame is medium high and stir once and close lid. Don't add any water.
* After sometime it will leave out water, at that time stir for a minute and if needed add more salt and chilli powder and close lid.
* Let the flame be in medium and cook till it leaves out oil and then add 1 and 1/2 tsp pepper powder and remove. See to it if the chicken is cooked well.
* Serve it as a side dish.