|Tomatoes||2 , finely chopped|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Curry leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
* Dry grind or mash the jeera and pepper and keep aside.
* In a pan pour the ghee or 1 tsp oil and put mustard seeds and let it splutter. Keep flame in medium low.
* Now put the dry red chillies pricked into two and then garlic pods lightly mashed and then the jeera pepper powder, some curry leaves and then add the chopped tomatoes, little salt and fry till it gets mashed.
* Now pour 2 cups of water and add more salt according to your taste and after it starts to boil keep the flame in medium high and let it boil for 10 mins.
* Remove and put some chopped corrainder leaves and serve hot with plain white rice.