|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ghee||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 Inch, finely chopped|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Green chillies||2 , thinly sliced|
|Green chilies||2 , thinly sliced|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
1. Break eggs into a bowl. And salt and whisk. Add milk and whisk.
2. Heat oil and ghee in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, ginger, onions and sauté.
3. Add green chillies and continue to sauté till onions are lightly browned. Add tomato and mix. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and continue to sauté.
4. Add eggs and cook, stirring continuously, till the eggs get cooked. Take care that they do not become too dry.
5. Add coriander leaves and mix. Serve hot with bread.