|Potatoes||3 Medium (For Stuffing)|
|Carrot||1 (For Stuffing)|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), dried (For Stuffing)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped (For Stuffing)|
|Green chillies||3 , finely chopped (For Stuffing)|
|Curry leaves||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Stuffing)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Stuffing)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Stuffing)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Stuffing)|
|Salt||To Taste (For Stuffing)|
|Garam masala powder||2 Pinch (For Stuffing)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (to fry)|
To prepare filling :
* Boil the potatoes and remove the skin and mash them. Chop carrots in small pieces and cook them with some water till 3/4th cooked.
* In pan pour 2 tbsp oil, put mustard seeds and let it splutter.
* Now put chopped green chillies and chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
* Now add chopped corrainder and curry leaves and put carrots, peas, mashed potatoes and mix all.
* Now put turmeric powder, salt and 1/4 cup water and cook for 5 mins.
* Last add the garam masala powder and stir for 2 mins and remove. Cool it lightly.
To Prepare the Samosa :
* Take 1 tortilla and cut into 2 semi circles.
* Take 1 semicircle and make in a cone shape and glue the last end of the cone shape with maida paste ( 2tsp of maida or all purpose flour made into a thick paste with little water )Hold for a few sec the glued portion so that it sticks nicely.
* Stuff 1 or 2 tsp of the prepared filling inside the cone and glue the top with the maida paste too. Hold for a few sec the glued portion so that it sticks nicely.
* Do the same with the other semicircle of tortilla and do the same for the rest of the tortillas also.
* Deep fry each samosa in hot oil and take it out after it turns brown as shown in the picture.
* Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.