Indian Masala Cheese Omelette
|Butter/Margarine||25 Gram (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, deseeded and chopped|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Kashmiri chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix together cheese, tomatoes, onion, coriander, chillies.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon water and seasoning.
3. Melt half the butter or margarine in a frying pan, pour half the beaten eggs and tilt the frying pan to allow the egg to spread evenly.
4. Place enough cheese mixture in the centre of the omelette and fold over either once or from both the sides.
5. Place a large plate over the omelette and turn the fry pan upside down. Repeat the same with remaining beaten eggs.
6. Serve hot with buttered toasts.