Indian Masala Cheese Omelette
|Butter/Margarine||25 Gram (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, deseeded and chopped|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Kashmiri chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix together cheese, tomatoes, onion, coriander, chillies.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon water and seasoning.
3. Melt half the butter or margarine in a frying pan, pour half the beaten eggs and tilt the frying pan to allow the egg to spread evenly.
4. Place enough cheese mixture in the centre of the omelette and fold over either once or from both the sides.
5. Place a large plate over the omelette and turn the fry pan upside down. Repeat the same with remaining beaten eggs.
6. Serve hot with buttered toasts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1015 Calories from Fat 658
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g114.5%
Saturated Fat 40.3 g201.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1004.7 mg334.9%
Sodium 2701.6 mg112.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.5%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 56 g111.9%
Vitamin A 147.2% Vitamin C 173.4%
Calcium 93.4% Iron 35.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet