|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut pieces||4 Tablespoon, shredded (To Grind)|
|Red chillies||3 (To Grind)|
|Garlic||10 Gram (To Grind)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Grind)|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (To Grind)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
* Boil the spinach or the vegetables till tender with some salt.
* Grind the said ingrediants like a paste.
* Mix the grind paste to the curd with 1/4 cup water.
* Add the boiled spinach or the boiled vegetable and mix.
* Heat oil in a small pan add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Then add urad dal and pour this to the curd ( Do not heat the curd ).
* If this is too thick then add some water and salt accordingly.
* Pour this over cooked white rice , mix, eat and enjoy this different and tasty dish.