|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut pieces||4 Tablespoon, shredded (To Grind)|
|Red chillies||3 (To Grind)|
|Garlic||10 Gram (To Grind)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Grind)|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (To Grind)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon (To season)|
* Boil the spinach or the vegetables till tender with some salt.
* Grind the said ingrediants like a paste.
* Mix the grind paste to the curd with 1/4 cup water.
* Add the boiled spinach or the boiled vegetable and mix.
* Heat oil in a small pan add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Then add urad dal and pour this to the curd ( Do not heat the curd ).
* If this is too thick then add some water and salt accordingly.
* Pour this over cooked white rice , mix, eat and enjoy this different and tasty dish.
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 400.3 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 10% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet