Bombay Cheese Chips
|Flour||200 Gram (1 1/2 cups)|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated (1 cup)|
|Poppy seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Sift in a bowl flour, salt, pepper and chilli powder.
2. Add butter and mix well. Add cheese.
3. Sprinkle enough water to hold ingredients together. Knead well and make a smooth dough. Shape into roll 1 1/2" diameter, wrap in waxed paper. Chill until firm.
4. Thinly slice the roll into 48 thin slices.
5. Place the slices on a greased baking tray.
6. Brush with milk, sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
7. Bake in a preheated hot oven 200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6 for 8-10 minutes.