|Maida||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Ingredients)|
|Ghee||6 Teaspoon (Ingredients)|
|Milk powder||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Ingredients)|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped (Ingredients)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ingredients)|
• Fry coco powder and maida in 6 tsp of ghee.
• Dissolve the sugar in 3/4 cup water.
• Mix all ingredients except cashew nuts and stir continuously.
• When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
• When froth appears in the mixture, pour it into a greased plate.
• Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
• Chocolate burfi is ready.