Bombay Cheese Bake
|Grated cheese||225 Gram (1 1/2 cup)|
|Milk||180 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Egg whites||3 , stiffly beaten but not dry|
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat water in a large pan. Scald milk over it.
2. Place egg yolks in a bowl and beat well, add scald milk, butter, bread cubes and salt.
3. Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4. Add cheese, cool.
5. Fold in beaten egg white.
6. Pour into a greased baking dish, bake in moderate oven 1 77Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-3 for 30 minutes.
7. Cool, and serve. Can also be cut into pieces.