|Puffed rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Boiled and mashed potato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled|
|Green chilli||4 , chopped|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garam masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||6 Tablespoon|
|Nimkis||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sev||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gol gappas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add the sev and kaara pusa directly and mix well.
• Finally garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
• Serve immediately..