|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||3⁄4 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||3 , chopped|
|Tomato||4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garam masala powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
* wash the rice then drain the water.
* Cut the onion, tomato, slit the green chillies into two.
* Grind the ginger and garlic into a paste.
* Heat the pressure cooker, pour oil and ghee, add the green chillies, mint leaves, onion and fry till light brown.
* Put the ginger and garlic paste and fry for 3 mins.
* Now add the cut tomato and crushed tomatoes and fry nicely for 5 mins or till oil comes out.
* Now put garam masala powder and salt and pour 3 and 1/4 cups of water and let it boil.
* Now add the rice and see to the salt and close the cooker and cook for just 1 whistle. Then stop the stove.
* Open the cooker after full steam goes, serve it with onion raita and potato chips.