|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cut vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces (like 2 carrots, 5 beans, 1 potato, little cauliflower pieces, 3tbsp fresh peas or lima beans)|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cinnamon piece||1 Small (To Grind)|
|Cardamon||1 Small (To Grind)|
|Sombu||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To Grind)|
|Ginger||1 Small (To Grind)|
|Garlic||10 Gram (To Grind)|
* Grind all the said ingrediants to a paste.
* Wash the rice and drain the water.
* Cut the vegetables in small pieces.
* In cooker pour oil and ghee, when it is hot put the biryani leaf, mint leaves and onion and fry till golden brown.
* Put the cut tomato and fry for 2 mins.
* Add the cut vegetables and fry for 3 mins. Add the grind mix and cook for 3 mins.
* The add 1 cup coconut milk and 2 and 1/2 cups water, then the rice and required amount of salt and add lemon drops and let it boil.
* When it starts to boil close the cooker lid and cook for just 1 whistle. Open the cooker after full steam goes.