|Coconut pieces||4 Tablespoon, shredded (To Grind)|
|Ginger||1 Small (To Grind)|
|Garlic||10 Gram (To Grind)|
|Cardamon||2 (To Grind)|
|Beans||100 Gram (Vegetables)|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vegetables)|
|Butter beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen (Vegetables)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped (Others)|
|Tomatoes||2 , finely chopped (Others)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Others)|
|Curry leaves||4 (Others)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (Others)|
|Milagai||3 Teaspoon (Powders)|
|Salt||To Taste (Powders)|
|Chopped leaves||4 (To garnish)|
* Grind the said ingrediants. Chop all the vegetables in small pieces lengthwise.
* In a pressure cooker pour 3 tbsp of oil and add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
* Now put few curry leaves and put onion and fry till golden brown.
* Now put chopped tomatoes and fry a few mins and then pour the grind mix.
* Now put the kulambu milagai powder and if you don't have that powder then put 1 tbsp chilli powder and 2 tbsp corrainder powder.
* Put salt and the put all the chopped vegetables, mix all and cook for just 1 whistle. then stop the stove and open the cooker after all the steam goes.
* Garnish with corrainder leaves.
* Serve hot with plain rice , chapatti or parotta varieties or with any fried rice.