|Vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
* Cut the vegetable in small pieces as shown in the picture.
* In pan pour oil put jeera, hing, cut ginger and garlic fry a little.
* Put cut onion and fry till brown.
* Put cut tomato, add all powders and 1/4 cup water and boil for 3 mins.
* Now add turmeric powder, salt and the vegetables and fry till it is cooked and till oil comes out in medium flame. Add water if needed so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
* This can be had as a side dish for Chapatti, parota and rice.