|Plain flour||225 Gram (2 Cups)|
|Cheese||225 Gram, grated|
|Dry yeast||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Plain yoghurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Warm milk||150 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
|Poppy seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Poppy seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Brushing)|
|Ghee||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Shallow Frying)|
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a warm place for 6 hours until the dough is double in size.
3. Punch down the dough again. Knead well. Divide into 8 equal portions. Shape them into round balls.
4. Make a depression in the centre of each round. Place 2 tablespoons of grated cheese and shape them into round balls again.
5. Roll out each ball into thick round disc
4" diameter. Place them in a baking tray and leave it for 30 minutes to rise again. Brush with milk and sprinkle poppy seeds.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 220Â°C-425Â°F-gas mark-7 for 8 minutes.
7. Remove and shallow fry like paratha for 1 minute.