Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
|Mango chutney||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Retried beans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running, gradually add chicken stock until desired consistency.
5. Spoon into an earthenware crock and serve warm with curried crackers.
May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week.