Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
|Mango chutney||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Retried beans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running, gradually add chicken stock until desired consistency.
5. Spoon into an earthenware crock and serve warm with curried crackers.
May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2386 Calories from Fat 1227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g222.8%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.3 mg4.8%
Sodium 5805.4 mg241.9%
Total Carbohydrates 217 g72.3%
Dietary Fiber 44.1 g176.5%
Sugars 117.9 g
Protein 81 g162.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 22.5%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 133%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet