Nutritive Uncooked Dahi Vada
|Moong sprouts||1 Tablespoon|
|Pomegranate pearls||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Low fat curd||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sieved Through A Muslin Cloth)|
|Roasted cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak the bread pieces in water.
2. Mix all the ingredients to make stuffing mixture.
3. Put the soaked bread slice on palm and press it gently to drain out the water.
4. Put some mixture on bread slice and fold it in a shape of vada. Prepare these vadas with other bread slices.
5. Arrange these vadas in a shallow dish.
6. Sieve curd through muslin cloth. Add salt and sugar and mix it properly.
7. Pour it on vadas and garnish with bhoona jeera powder and coriander leaves.