|Maida||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Plain Flour)|
|Curd||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Approximately)|
|Kalonji||1 Teaspoon (Onion Seeds)|
|Khus khus||1 Teaspoon (Poppy Seeds)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Teaspoon|
|Paneer||100 Gram, mashed|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Green chilli||1 , chopped|
|Red chilli powder||To Taste|
|Garam masala||To Taste|
1. Sift maida and salt. Add sugar.
2. Mix curd and oil. Knead with enough water to a dough.
3. Mix 1 tsp of soda bicarb in 1/2 tbsp hot water and sprinkle on the kneaded dough. Knead again with a little oil to a make a soft dough. Brush with oil.
4. Keep in a warm place for 3-4 hours.
5. Mix all ingredients of the filling.
6. Make 6-8 balls.
7. Roll out each ball. Place 1 tbsp of filling.
8. Lift the sides to cover the filling.
9. Roll out again. Sprinkle some kalaunji and khus-khus. Roll in an oblong shape.
10. Apply some water on the back side of the nan. Stick in a hot tandoor.
11. Cook till nan is ready.