|Potato||1 Large (2 cup vegetables)|
|Brinjals||4 Small (2 cup vegetables)|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (2 cup vegetables)|
|French beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (Other things)|
|Red chillies||2 (Other things)|
|Methi||2 Pinch (Other things)|
|Jeera||2 Pinch (Other things)|
|Mustard seeds||2 Pinch (Other things)|
|Aniseed||2 Pinch (Other things)|
|Bay leaf||1 (Other things)|
|Green chillies||2 (Other things)|
|Milk||3 Teaspoon (Other things)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (Other things)|
|Salt||To Taste (Other things)|
|Corriander leaves||1 Teaspoon (garnish)|
* Wash and cut all the vegetables into medium size pieces.
* Dice the whole red chilies.
* Take fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, aniseed and mustard seed. Do not grind.
* Heat oil in low flame, fry the chopped red chilies. Add the all the above seeds and bay leaves and fry on low heat for about a minute.
* Add all the vegetables and fry for a few minutes.
* Add green chili, salt, sugar, milk and enough water to cook the vegetables. Cover the pan and simmer till the vegetables are cooked.
* Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or puri.
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.75 mg0.25%
Sodium 227.5 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 23.9 g95.8%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 183.6%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet