|Cauliflower florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onions||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
|Garlic – ginger paste||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Turmeric powder||3 Pinch (Powders)|
|Mango powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Powders)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (Powders)|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Powders)|
|Salt||To Taste (Powders)|
* Put the cauliflower florets in hot water with some salt to clean out the germs.
* Remove skin from the potatoes and dice them into small pieces.
* Heat oil and ghee in a non stick pan , put 1 tsp jeera, 1 bay leaf, finely chopped onions, finely chopped ginger and garlic and fry till golden colour. ( Flame should be in medium high ).
* Now add the chopped tomatoes and fry till it mashes.
* Add the diced potatoes and all the powders except garam masala powder and mix all.
* Pour 1/2 cup water and let it boil for 5 mins.
* Now add the cauliflower florets and let it boil till the vegetables are cooked. Now add the garam masala powder boil for 2 mins and remove.
* Garnish with corrainder leaves. Serve hot.