|Green moong dal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak the green moong dal for 4-5 hours in water.
2. Then take the moong dal and add very little of water and grind this together with green chillies and hing and salt.
3. Take a thali.
4. Spread that moong dal batter on the thali.
5. Put this thali in a dhokla vessel or if you don't have that vessel then take a kadhai and boil water in it and put that thali on some support in the kadhai.
6. Cover the thali and cook for 12 minutes or till a knife immersed in the mixtures comes out clean.